THE STRESSED DIET
Stressed spelled backward is DESSERTS!
This diet is designed to help you cope with the stress that builds up during the day.
1 Soft Boiled Egg... 1 Slice Whole Wheat Toast - Dry... 8 oz Skim Milk...
4 oz Lean Broiled Chicken Breast... 1 cup Steamed Brocolli... 1 cup Black Coffee... 1 Cookie...
Rest of the Cookies on the plate... 1 Plate of Brownies... 1 Hot Fudge Sundae with, Nuts, Cherries, Whipped Cream...
1 Turkey Dinner... Large Sausage, Mushroom and Cheese Pizza... 4 Cans or 1 Large Pitcher of Beer... 3 Milky Way or Snickers Candy Bars...
LATE EVENING NEWS
Entire Frozen Cheesecake eaten directly from freezer...
RULES FOR THIS DIET
1. If you eat something and no-one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
2. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.
3. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you don't eat more than they do.
4. Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER count, such as hot chocolate, brandy toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake.
5. If you fatten up everyone else around you, you look thinner.
6. Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of baking causes calorie leakage.
7. Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. Ex.: Peanut Butter on a knife making a sandwich; ice cream on a spoon making a sundae.
8. Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories. Ex: Spinach & Pistachio ice cream, Mushrooms & White Chocolate.
NOTE: Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any other food color..