Signs that you have had to much of the 90's
* You try to enter your password on the microwave.
* You haven't played solitaire with a real deck of cards in years.
* You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
* You e-mail your son in his room to tell him that dinner is ready and he
emails you back "What's for dinner?"
* Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
* You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa, but you
haven't spoken to your next door neighbor yet this year.
* You didn't give your valentine a card this year, but you posted one for your
email buddies via a Web page. * Your daughter just bought on CD
all the records your college roommate used to play that you despised.
* Every commercial on television has a web-site address at the bottom of the screen.
* You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date and now sells
for half the price you paid.
* The concept of using real money, instead of credit or debit, to make a
purchase is foreign to you.
* Cleaning up the dining area means getting the fast food bags out of
the back seat of your car.
* Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not
have e-mail addresses.
* You consider 2nd day air delivery painfully slow.
* You refer to your dining room table as the flat filing cabinet.
* Your idea of being organized is multiple colored post-it notes.
* You hear most of your jokes via email instead of in person.